A CAMPHOROUS & CLEARING AROMA FOR THE MIND & BODY.
Well known for its healing effects on the respiratory system, Eucalyptus is an antiseptic, expectorant and helps reduce fever. Classically used for the treatment of colds & flus, influenza, throat infections and bronchitis. A powerful disinfectant, Eucalyptus may be used in a diffuser to purify the air and prevent the spread of airborne pathogens.
Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
WHAT'S IN MY KIT?
Lavender Essential Oil: A light floral aroma, well known for its relaxing and healing qualities. Lavender is a nerve tonic and is beneficial for times of stress, irritation and sleeplessness.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: A familiar camphorous aroma that is medicinal and clearing to the mind, well-known for its healing effects on the respiratory system.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil:A very warm and vibrant essential oil that instills a sense of joy and positivity.
HOW TO USE
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your chosen essential oil to your diffuser You can also blend two or multiple of your collection.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Pillow: Add 1 drop of a relaxing blend to your pillow before going to bed.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops of your chosen essential oil to the corner of the shower in the morning or evening and benefit from steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath at night time to help relax.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of your chosen blend with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists and back of the neck as a perfume or before going to bed.
- Steam Treatment: For the respiratory system, add 1 drop of Sinus Clear blend to a bowl of steaming hot water. Caution - due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment as Peppermint steam may cause irritation.
Botanical name: Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil