A CLEARING, CAMPHOR-LIKE AROMA FOR THE MIND & BODY.
Tea Tree is thought to be an uplifting and stimulating essential oil. It can be added to cleaning products as it has a strong antimicrobial action. Extensive studies have shown Tea Tree to be effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, providing us with a broad-spectrum disinfectant.
HOW TO USE
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your chosen essential oil to your diffuser You can also blend two or multiple of your collection.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Pillow: Add 1 drop of a relaxing blend to your pillow before going to bed.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops of your chosen essential oil to the corner of the shower in the morning or evening and benefit from steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath at night time to help relax.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of your chosen blend with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists and back of the neck as a perfume or before going to bed.
- Steam Treatment: For the respiratory system, add 1 drop of Sinus Clear blend to a bowl of steaming hot water. Caution - due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment as Peppermint steam may cause irritation.
Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil