CHICKWEED SKIN REPAIR (for itchy skin) - 60 mL
A Cortisone free alternative for the temporary relief of dry, red, rough, itchy and inflamed skin.
Chickweed – Anti-itch and skin soothing properties traditionally used for eczema, psoriasis, & inflammatory skin conditions
Calendula – Anti-fungal & anti-inflammatory, used to treat inflamed skin conditions & eczema.
Chamomile – Anti-allergic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, used to treat wounds, bacterial skin conditions and eczema.
Suitable for newborns to adults
* In babies, eczema may affect cheeks, limbs or entire body. In adults, is often more patchy areas.
* A gluten-free and dairy free diet is specifically recommended for recovery from eczema.
- Lovingly crafted with nature's finest organic ingredients
- Beautifully nourishing and hydrating with 69.8% of total ingredients from Organic Farming and remaining from natural origin
- Hypo-allergenic, so good for the most sensitive skin
- Non greasy, readily absorbed, fast acting
- No silicone, no parabens, no sulphates
- No artificial preservative
- No artificial fragrance; natural peach fragrance
- No artificial colouring
What is Chickweed?
Stellaria media, commonly known as CHICKWEED is a low growing plant with pointed
oval leaves and small white flowers that grows wild throughout Europe and North America.
What it does?
Assists in managing unhealthy skin associated with conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Helps to alleviate dry, red, itching skin and repair damaged skin.
Chickweed may be effective for treating these conditions because it contains relatively large amounts of vitamins, including the antioxidant vitamin C, and flavonoids (as noted by the University of Michigan Health System).
It also contains the omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid, which may reduce inflammation (according to the University of Maryland Medical Centre).
How to Use
Apply to affected area 3 times daily.
Active Ingredients: Chamomilla 12x
Contains:Chickweed herbal extract (Stellaria Media),Certified Organic Calendula herbal plant extract, Certified Organic Chamomile Infused oil, Tocopherol (Vit E).
Preservatives Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid.