From an early morning paddle to a midday scorcher, this high protection,natural zinc oxide sunscreen offers water-resistant coverage for even the longest sessions. Created using Vitamin E and a skin-soothing Aloe Vera, The Surfer’s Sunscreen is no grease, no fuss and suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Broad Spectrum. Long-lasting.
- Australian Made
- SPF50+ Very High Protection Sunscreen, powered by natural Zinc Oxide.
- Contains Vitamin E & skin soothing Aloe Vera in a moisturising base.
- 4 hour water resistant, for maximum longevity.
- Reef friendly — PABA & Oxybenzone free.
- Provides protection on wet and dry skin.
- Suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin types.
- Broad spectrum, protects from UVA/UVB Rays. Long lasting.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Australian made & tested.
|Product Name||R/C SUNSCREEN 50+ SPF 150mL|
|Capacity & Quantity per Packaging Unit||150mL|
|Ingredients / Content||Octocrylene 1000 mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 50 mg/g. Zinc Oxide 50mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 40mg/g. Contains Phenoxyethanol & Hydroxybenzoates.|
|Uses||Apply liberally and evenly at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun or swimming. Re-apply frequently especially after swimming, towelling or exercising.|
|Directions||Last step of skin care, apply appropriate amount onto sun exposed areas (face & body) evenly.|
|Warnings||Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Always wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.